School started once again...today. It went okay. Considering I had a substitute...on the first day.
My spanish teacher won't let me have Angel (on-hell) as my spanish name...cause it is a guy's name. Boo-hoo. Oh well. Life will go on...that was just my little rant. all done.
After school, I hung out with Kathryn, that was fun! We watched Pretty Little Liars and now I'm like addicted....Thanks Kathryn. haha.
So when I laugh, it doesn't sound...well...normal. I don't know how to explain it...
But anyways, when I was in Mexico, I was talking to a mexican family who knew some English. For whatever reason, someone made me laugh. When I was laughing, the Mexican family gasped and stared while pointing at me, they were telling me that my laugh was so strange. Like something they never heard before.
hahaha. and that's my little story about Mexico today :)
No comments:
Post a Comment