On Wednesday, at dance practice, Obama finds his way to our school! Everyone was estatic! The whole dance squad got wanded by secert sercurity, and then evenutally led to about 100 ft. within Obama. Also with us was the varsity volleyball team, and some faulcty. We waited for like 15-20 minutes while he was finishing up an interview. At last he came over! And I don't care who you are or what you believe politically, meeting the president of the united states is really cool. He shook most everybody's hand and he also took a picture with the dance squad!! And of course the press was there, which included our local newspaper, which got a photo of ME shaking hands with Obama, and Obama with the dance squad! It was such a neat experiance!!!
While down in Mexico, I was chatting with my small group leader, Rikki, and a college aged Mexican, Todayo (okay thats spelled wrong, but thats how you prounce it). While we conversating, Todayo asked if I was Rikki's daughter because I can really act like it. Rikki told him no, she just comes over all the time and eats my food, plays my game systems, and just hangs out. and Todayo says like a cat? We all laugh! And Rikki agrees that i am like a cat. So from then on Todayo called my Cat.
meow.
No comments:
Post a Comment