Tonight is my high school's first home football game! I'm excited because I am a Gadet (*guh-det* its the dance squad at my high school. It stands for Great American Dancers Entertaining The Streaks.) and I am a marching alto saxophonist! Which means....I dance for pre-game (music that is played before the game) and then I dance at half time.
Tonight I am dancing to "Till the World Ends" by Brittany Spears, is going to be AWESOME!
Right after I get done dancing I run back and join the band and then i play my saxophone. After that I walk off the field and put my instrument away and get ready to PARTAY!
This party I go to is off the hook! It is at my church, put on by the youth group, and there is a bunch of food and games! And sometimes there are inflatables or airsoft. It is just a blast! The best part is I get to do this all again at our next home football game! Let's go streaks!!!
hahaha. did ya notice that i didn't mention anything about the actual game of football? hahaha. Nos Vemos! (thats spanish! i learned it in my spanish class!)
No comments:
Post a Comment