Soles as in like the bottom on your shoe...in case you didn't catch that.
Once a upon a time,
I went on a missions trip to Mexico, and this dude name Cole came too. For some reason or another his tennis shoes kept breaking, so he would have to re-duct tape them again and again. Cole had a fantastic idea of wearing his flip flops to the pyramids, instead of his broken shoes. As Cole was walking, his flip flop hit a rock and broke. And oh was that funny. Fortunately for him, I brought an extra pair of purple and white, flower print flip flops with me in my purse (just in case I wanted to change my shoes). I offered him my shoes, because my flip flops are huge on me. With out hesitating he took up my offer, and for the last two days of our trip he wore my flip flops everywhere he went.
the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment