Today I got home from a fantastic camping trip with some of the girls from my youth group. It was SO much fun! Friday night, we sat around talking and eating around the camp fire. It was beautiful outside. Just breath taking. We didn't actually go to sleep until like 2am... i think. The crazy thing was I woke up at 7am and I couldn't fall back asleep...
I am a much better night owl! I am usually cranky in the morning... especially early morning...
For some reason I had this urge to go on a walk and talk to God. I have never had that kind of feeling before it was actually pretty cool. So I left my tent and went for a walk. I didn't have anything specific to pray for, I just prayed for everyone and everything that came across my mind. Even if I didn't know the person very well. I also praised God for the many, many wonderful things He has placed in my life. It was such an amazing connection I felt with God. It was almost like God was physically walking beside me. I really think God has taught me a lesson on prayer. The Almighty God never fails to amaze me!
No comments:
Post a Comment