Monday, September 5, 2011

Don't Rain on My Parade, Picnic, or Party.

This past weekend was awesome!  Let's start from the from the start of my weekend... Friday!
Friday night, there was another home football game.  So that means I danced and marched at half time!  Afterwards, I went to 5th quarter, and this time two of my best friends came for the first time!!!
That night, one of my friends stayed the night.  Early in the morning, we left for Monticelli (sp?).  It's in Iowa.  Anyway, we went to Iowa for a canoeing trip.  Sadly, or not so sadly...depends on how you look at it, it was raining almost the whole day.  But we did have fun.  Oh, I guess I also forgot to mention, that was my birthday!  Yup, that's me, Angel, born on September 3rd!
On Sunday, I got my first present!  It was from Rikki and Lynette, they are my small group leaders for youth group!  They are soooo much fun!  I love them!  Rikki and Lynette combined forces and bought me a Pepsi, (I looooovvveee pepsi!  It's like my drug!), Hot pink zebra print duct tape, (I looooovveeee duct tape!!!!), and Banana Grams (It is a super duper awesome game!  Oh, the memories!)  I also had a church picnic, at the best camp in the whole wide world....well according to me it is.  Faith Bible Camp is about a 1/2 hour away from where I live.  It was bunches of fun!  I absolutely LOVE my church family!
On Monday, there was a Labor Day, and I danced in it!  The squad did fantastic!  Afterwards, there was a cookout at my house, to celebrate my birthday!  It was bunches of fun!  I got more duct tape, but this time I got splatered paint print duct tape!  I also got a very pretty necklace, a picture frame, 2 books, $25, and BACON!  Overall, I FANTASTIC weekend!
I SOOOOO can't wait until next weekend!  I am going camping with friends!!!  It shall be an adventure!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment