Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Bickle.

Quick background story. 
Crae and I were at a super bowl party last year, and she tried to tell me that we were bffls but I misheard her.  I thought she said bickles and from that day on we are known as bickles.

My bickle, Crae, is a really close friend.  She is loving, caring, insane, boy crazy, beautiful, skinny, and a bunch of fun!  And she defiantly has her moments.  Her big struggle in life is boys past and present, and how to bring honor to God with her relationships......or "non-relationships." 
Crae is strong and brave, she has been through a lot, and sometimes its surprising how well she seems to have it all together.  I admire Crae, I will admit not the best influence on me, but she has taught me a lot.  The biggest thing I have learned through Crae is:  you may mess up, you may chose the wrong thing, you may absolutely failed, but God is always there and He will get you through everything.  And I absolutely believe it especially looking at Crae and her story.  
I love my bickle!

No comments:

Post a Comment